Tuesday, October 7, 2008

FOR TODAY ...
Outside My Window...it is rainy, dark, and beautiful and the birds are all asleep.
I am thinking...how dare you call yourself a Christian.
I am thankful for...the little snowsuit i put on quincy this morning with the pointy ears...we laughed and laughed at him, it was so cute.
From the kitchen...wheat toast with vegetable cream cheese.
I am wearing...tight black sweater, pants that are way too big (yes!) and black heels.
I am creating...dessert with my ladies, in a bit.
I am going...crazy without charlie.
I am reading...365 Day Brighteners...The Gifts of a Grandmother (for my ladies)
I am hoping...all goes smoothly thursday.
I am hearing...nothing. it is so nice.
Around the house...clothes, dishes, toys, papers...
One of my favorite things...rocking my babies together. when quincy lays on my belly and i know he is close to his brother or sister, just for a little while.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: clean, rest, clean, rest, eat.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

No comments: