Tuesday, October 28, 2008

FOR TODAY ...

Outside My Window...a bright blue sky and a mama birdy stuffing a piece of cotton into the birdhouse hole. It is so sweet! She is keeping her babies warm.

I am thinking...It's nice to feel the sunshine in my soul again.

I am thankful for...life!

From the kitchen...tonight it's homemade beef stew. My babies love it.

I am wearing...black suit pants, a white lacy tank top, and a grey sweater and black heels.

I am creating...a budget. And I'm planning my "office" in the basement so we can get organized.

I am going...to work out after work today.

I am reading...I have a new James Patterson book at home to start tonight, snuggled in close to my warm husband. (charlie took it!!) so, going to the library to find another one.

I am hoping...for a mild winter.

I am hearing...the song in my head..."Be Not Afraiiiiiiid, I go before you always...."

Around the house...lovingly messy...toys, papers, cookies, laundry in a basket.

One of my favorite things...when charlie and i put a good movie in, turn it down low, turn the lights off, and snuggle as close as possible and end up falling asleep.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: organization! cook some good food to freeze and re-heat for the next 3 weeks that daddy's gone, tying up loose ends at work, taking the boys outside and taking pictures of them, decorating for fall and thanksgiving. Gonna put candy corn lights up and make some turkeys and trees and leaves for the window out of the boys' hands, and lots more.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

No comments: