Tuesday, November 4, 2008

FOR TODAY ...

Outside My Window...bright sun, twittering leaves, cool breeze, lots of little pumpkins sunning themselves on the picnic table.

I am thinking...oh, so much to do...God give me strength and stamina to get it all done!

I am thankful for...my health...i haven't taken ANY heart medication or had ANY racing pulse in about a month. woo hoo!!

From the kitchen...rotisserie chicken and green beans and watermelon.

I am wearing...scrubs...rough morning!

I am creating...a warm, comfortable, peaceful, cheerful, comforting, exciting home.

I am going...to miss my husband so much if he has to stay another 2 weeks at work.

I am reading...scripture online.
I am hoping...Charlie comes home tonight. And I'm also hoping he stays another 2 weeks. Money or time together? We shouldn't have to make that decision. But right now, we are considering BOTH such a blessing, so whatever God will grant us is what we will enjoy.
I am hearing...chatter in the hallway, and the song playing on youtube: "Die Without You" by PM Dawn. (that's an oldie! but one of my favorites, still)

Around the house...paper, markers, pumpkins...getting ready for Thanksgiving crafts and decorating for daddy!!!

One of my favorite things...when charlie and i find each other in our sleep and kiss and drift off holding hands.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: getting the house ready for the assessor, filing papers, getting bills ready, decorating for daddy if he comes home, starting Christmas lists, planning our menu, lots of one on one time with the boys.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

No comments: