Wednesday, November 5, 2008



FOR TODAY ...
Outside My Window...windy, cool, sunny.
I am thinking...I just want this day to be over.
I am thankful for...time to reflect.
From the kitchen...oatmeal and toast. and mountain dew.
I am wearing...khakis, green tee and black hoodie. and pumas.
I am creating...a clean office for the next lady to take over when i leave.
I am going...to leave work early today and get some cleaning done before charlie gets home.
I am reading...nothing. listening to music.
I am hoping...to be in a better mood, quickly.
I am hearing...nothing. my office door is shut and i like it that way today.
Around the house...it is an absolute mess.
One of my favorite things...sleep.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: who knows...when charlie's home, it's up in the air. i am going to make our thanksgiving dinner on sunday, though, just in case he's not home again before thanksgiving.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

No comments: